Redwood Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Redwood Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision. We have been voted Best Pediatrician in the Reader Raves poll for 2023 and 2024!
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
Click on one of the links below to complete the forms. They will automatically be submitted to Redwood once you hit the submit button. If you have any questions please call the office at 413-787-2555. We require your medical records from your current provider prior to booking appointments. Please complete the Authorization to Transfer Medical Records first.
- Authorization to Transfer Medical Records (fill this out to send your records to Redwood from your current provider)
- Patient Registration Form
- Vaccine Eligibility
What to Expect
At Redwood Pediatric we understand parents are busy, there is no need to come in to complete forms. We use text/email for all reminders and forms that need to be completed. Please make sure we always have your latest phone number and email on file to insure you get your reminders. Prior to your visit you will receive a message to Confirm, Reschedule or Cancel your appointment. Once you hit Confirm you will be asked to continue with Check In. This is an important step as all the forms your provider will need, will be filled out here. You will also be able to pay any co-pay or balance due during this step. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.